Scooby, the cat

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tidy Man

I about to post a very embarrassing picture. You might ask why I would post such a picture and my answer is simple, my Mom. She took it and said how cute it was and how adorable it would be on my blog. I just don't have the heart to tell her to delete the thing. I want to see her smile so here goes!

Now I ask you, is this cute? I am sitting in a tidy cats litter bag. Why does she like this? Hmmm, no smile yet. I can't believe I am doing this but (insert small kitty sigh) there is another picture.


There is my Mom's smile! I knew I could get one out of her! What can I say, love makes men (and cats) do funny things! And I love my Mom very much! I even let her call me Tidy Man.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home